Tuesday 29 January 2013

Updates....

I'm back...... 
Supposed to update this blog past few days..... 
Due to busy schedule, delay delay & delay.......

Went to KL for 3D2N with my brother... 
Stay in Ancasa Hotel.. 
Hunt for CNY shirts and enjoy "KL-Style" at the same time... 
Managed to meet my bros.... 
Thor, Han, Sheng, Chow... 
Thanks for your time and suit my time to meet me up .... 
Happy Little Gathering... 
Went for "Lou Sheng" at Dragon-i Restaurant, Pavillion.... 
Huat arhhh!!!!!!!!!
After that, we went for movie - Taxi! Taxi! 
My rating 3.5/5 .... 
But still, I love Singapore movie..... 
Lots of moral story had shared..... 


Crazy plan pop-out after that.... 
MELAKA! here we come... 
Ar... Lai Lai ar Kik Lai Liao .....
5 of us in 1 car (except Thor)... 
Sharing, Laughing, Story-ing..... 
Reached there at 7.05pm... 
Headed to 3 places only...
Nadeje Cake House (MP), Capitol Satay Celup and Jonker Street..... 
1 word - FULL stomach back KL @ 11.10pm....





3rd day in KL... 
Time to say good bye...... 
3 of us (including Johnson) back to KT - AIRASIA
Luckily we able to catch up the flight.. 
Thanks to the heavy traffic jam in KL area due to heavy rain..... 
Give me a great experienced..... 
Unexpectedly, Han & Chow back to KT too (by car)... 
CQ in KT as well......
So, again we meet each other.... XD 

SATURDAY... 
Sports Day after heavy food for the past 3 days.... 
Badminton in the evening (8 persons @ 2 courts)...
Mak Long for high tea (keropok) and Kemaman Kopitiam for Coffee..
Continued with futsal at night.... Play with youngsters.... 
We're too "OLD" to fight... LOL!
Fainted... But nice! Sweating make me fresh! 

SUNDAY
my working day.... 
BLUE day..... 
Because all my bros still here.... 
My mood still outing with them, NOT IN THE OFFICE!! =P
Went for EPAL Karaoke at night...
3 hours @ 7 persons....... 
Sing Sang Sung..... 
Unforgetable - Gangnam Style and Fantastic Baby..... 
Danced by me..... 
Recorded by Khang... 
Please, don't upload ... Paiseh me...... =)
Han still labeled me as King of Emo Songs.....
Seriously, I love to sing Emo Songs..... 
最近,你那么爱她,背对背拥抱,我可以,安静.......
最搞笑的 - 开心乐龙龙都唱.... XD
唱得很开心...... 
Continued with yumchar session after that..... 
I make a move @ 2.15am..... 

Today, everybody back to office... 
Start a working and hectic life..... 
See u guyz again during CNY!!! 

29/01/2013
(10:05pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment