Friday 4 January 2013

P

Friday, again a badminton day..
What a great game today.... Less rest, more play...
Though tired..
1 word - Satisfied =)

Headed to D'Village for 3 hours drinking and lepak session right after badminton..
Chat about shares, lifestyle, past schooling life etcs..
Remember the movie of - 那些年,我们一起追的女孩 =)
Laugh and story together, FUN!

Talk about  那些年,我们一起追的女孩,
I surely remember about P..
Actually we knew each other since primary school,
Just that we only became close since Form 4 (same class)...

For me, P is a very nice girl...
Independent, Helpful, Understanding to describe....
Actually had little feeling towards her during Form 4..
But, failed to express .. Shy to tell the truth....
Utmost regret.....
Now she was "temporarily owned" by someone,
And I should stop "grow my feeling" towards her..

爱不一定要拥有... Agree with this phrase?
Somewhat agree, because 希望看到你爱的人永远幸福,快乐!! 
只好默默的祝福她.......

We don't know what will happen next?
Only GOD knows..
I do hope GOD heard what I'm saying....
Provide me a better solution...

每次都在说:不喜欢,不爱,不在乎,不管,没感觉....
其实都很喜欢,很爱,很在乎,很想管,非常有感觉...
一切都是谎言过日子.......

05/01/2013
(2:23AM)

2 comments:

  1. You look through their photos, you smile. It could probably means that you have learn to wish someone you like / like before. Congratulation, you are better than me because I failed to act so gently. 回想起那些年我们一起追的女孩,我还真的很想念那些年的我们。想念当年感情用事的我们,为了爱,付出一切。Whatever it is, I wish you all the best in everything you attend - THOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. 是你的,就是你的....
    不要勉强,没幸福...
    爱一个人,不一定要拥有...
    看到她开心,自然会开心...

    把机会让给更好的女人...
    懂得珍惜你,爱你直到永远!

    ReplyDelete