Wednesday 2 January 2013

Spending Wednesday

02/01/2013.. 
A special date to me.. 
Took part in the branch event - ASB campaign..
New experience, new learning..
Though is tough, but take it positively.. \
Learning in progress...... 

"Selling" is truly a tough job.... 
Need strong convincing power... 
Experienced a tough time today... 
Again, believed ... Do the work sincerely.. 
God Willing, things will come back... 

AND YES, 
One customer walked towards me and said interested to apply for ASB LOAN! 
I made it! 
Unfortunately, I'm considered novice level for the branch products & procedures....
I passed the case to my colleague without giving my name & PF No. 
In other means, I'm not the LEAD GEN!! 
Naive~~ 1st time expose to all these.... 
Whatever ...... 
Again, think positive..... 

During the night, decided to go for KL trip with my bro.. 
Just 2 of us... 
To hunt for CNY shirts and pants...
2 nights hotel + air ticket cost us RM 539.. 
Once a while, spending for ownself and family members... 
Not a big issue... 
Enjoy while we're young ; while we can! 

On 1st Jan 2013, as usual, browse through FB to kill the time... 
Suddenly noticed on something... 
W is in a relationship....
The moment I look through the photos of them, I smile.. 
Remember back the moment of my unsuccessful story... 
Many stories being recorded in my mind.... 
Precious past memories.....  
Congratulation to U, stay sweet with your Mr. Right.... 
U had found it... 

Let's put W aside... I will continue update these 2 important persons in my next post... P & L ....  

Good Night.... 
03/01/2013 (1:24AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment